From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 1994 23:22:04 EDT
Chris,
I'm very sorry if those goes through twice, after reading your last message,
I thought I'd come back in and re-send it via "Ottawa.elegant.com" Just in
case, I got a little worried, as this was a long-ish letter.  Sorry again if
it gets posted twice and takes up space.

Take care,
Michelle and The MASKeteers:-)