From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:25:59 -0400
Hi, Still trying to pay off that medical bill and get money together for
an adrenal surgery.  We have listed some Bandit Liver Flavored Treats,
Uncle Sam 4th of July Hats for Ferrets, and our famous Ferret Socks.
Don't miss out on the socks as for they are in limited supply!  They
would look great right now with your shorts!

We still have our magnets listed in our store, and we have our customized
address labels with either stock photos or photos of your pets.  We also
have dog treats listed, ferret health records, aquarium products, cat
items and more.  Our store is growing!

Thanks so much for looking!
Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferretry
http://www.tinyprintsferretry.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064