From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:53:50 +0000
Our shelter is at capacity with 137 wonderful ferrets (plus more on the
waiting list to be rescued) and we are offering a once-in a-lifetime
opportunity to our Members: Fall in Love with a Fuzzbutt 2 years old
and older! Your adoption fee is $0. Can't resist a Fuzzbutt under 2
years old? Your adoption fee is $30.

Special adoption dates and times have been added and the regular
adoption screening process does apply!

More info is on our website: www.gcfa.com

AND to make the event even more fun...there is also going to be a
raffle :) each adopter will receive a raffle ticket for each ferret
adopted. Prizes so far are a 15lb bag of TF food (donated by
Performance Foods), a dichroic glass pendant necklace (donated by the
Crivello Family Ferrets), and a healing pearl and quartz paw print
bracelet (donated by The Sleepy Ferret - Handmade Items for Ferrents).
More raffle items will be added as the news spreads! The drawings for
the prizes will be at the end of day on November 28th. Have a wonderful
week everyone and please remember to promote this project. We want
these wonderful ferrets to have a (forever) Home for the Holidays!

Kim oO~

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.
~Albert Schweitzer