From:
elaine mac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 03:34:41 -0700
Hi there,

My kids love the 20 ft. Marshall clear tube, but after only a few days,
Pepper has it shredded in spots, then i have to take it away for fear
of someone eating the pieces. They are like $20.00 with shipping each
time and i have been through several already. I want to know if anyone
here makes really long crinkle tunnels or where i can get a thick clear
tunnel that they cannot destroy, i want it to be clear so i can watch
the fun, but it has to be thick, i dont want the ferret tower, but just
a tube like it, any suggestions? I had to take their tube away again,
and they are not happy about it.

laney and her five