From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 1994 22:25:40 -0500
I finally tracked down a pretty good color scanner and now have about
a dozen (cropped) photos as JPEGs (plus GIF thumbnails).  I was
thinking of making a Ferret Photo Gallery to go along with the WWW
FAQ, assuming I can find space to put them.  Unfortunately, all of my
pictures are of the same two ferrets!

But this isn't just the usual call for pointers to Web-accessible
ferret pictures (although if you know of any...).  I know there aren't
too many of those out there, but I'm sure lots of you must have
wonderful pictures of your fuzzies that you just haven't been able to
scan in.  -> Send them to me! <- I'll scan them, put 'em into the
Gallery, send you copies of the files, -and- return the photos to you.
(This should be obvious, but non-copyrighted pictures only, please.)

Just so I don't get swamped with requests, if you have a couple of
pictures you'd like scanned, please email me brief descriptions
("Adult male silvermitt curled up asleep in a shoe, approx. 2 X 3
inches").  I'll get longer descriptions for any of them I put into the
Gallery.  I'll do as many as I can, but I can't promise I'll be able
to scan them all.

Thanks!
- Pam in Rochester, NY
friend to Pixxel the fluffball and Rusty the shedding semi-fuzzy
Ferret FAQ:/pub/usenet/news.answers/ferret-faq/part[1-5]