Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:59:14 -0700
Ok I had to tell u all..I recently purchase a set of ferret magnets..
And OOOOo r they beautiful I bought them from Kim Fox..She is a
professional Photographer and the magnets r of her ferrets she is doing
more for Halloween and Christmas and Of course I have already told her
I wanted them..So to email me when they r really and ALL the money goes
toward her Shelter,"Something Up My Sleeve Ferret & Exotic Rescue"

So I am boosting something wonderful if u want to get in touch with
her..her email addy is [log in to unmask]  I will garentee u will
love these magnets for for u pay for them 4.00 and that price incudes
postage.  So 4.00 will get u a great set of magnets and help a shelter
too.

Loves Of Fuzzy Love,
Robyn & My 4 Fuzz Butts