From:
Amanda Osenbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:07:12 +0000
Hi!  This is our first post....and I would like to say that the
information posted here is wonderful!

We have had our ferret, Ozzy, for almost a year now.  We purchased hime
from the pet store here in Fairmont, WV, and he is a Marshall Farm.  So
far he has been extremly healthy.  He weighs about 2lbs. 9oz.

We would like to know if anyone knows of any ferrets around our area that
need a home, Ozzy owuld LOVE to have a playmate.  He likes to play with
Screech, the cat, but Screech is kinda a loner.  I'm not sure what kind of
ferret Ozzy is, his coloring is a light brown, with some white, and his
fur gets darker towards the tip of his tail and his feet, the color is an
extremly dark brown.  His is our pride and joy, right next to our kids.....

Thanks again for all the helpful information......we've only received the
FML for about 3 weeks now....

Mandy, Bert, Levi, Amber.....and who could forget Ozzy, the 'Shake the
bell ball loud so daddy gets up to play with me' ferret.