From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 02:00:03 EDT
Hi to all,

I haven't been in touch with the FML for a couple of years, due to lack of
phone/time, etc.  It is so great to read all these messages once more.  My
problem is that I've been out of touch so long, I completely forgot that
Washington DC is not a ferret-friendly zone, and I relocated here 6 days
ago from Long Island, NY.  Since my last posting, when I was mom to 6
wonderboys, I've lost 3, and moved my remaining 3 (of course) with me,
where we're temporarily at my daughter's in Georgetown.  Since I read
the outline emailed to me when I re-subscribed, I remembered a STAR
organization, I think in northern VA, and I looked it up in the phone
book here, with no luck.  I was hoping to speak with someone there about
my current situation and, when I do find a job, hopefully soon, is northern
VA a good place for my babies?  If someone from STAR sees this, can you
please advise thru the FML and I'll e-mail you directly or phone?  I'd
really appreciate any input.  I guess our field trip to the Washington
Monument is out of the question now.  Too bad -- they would have loved
that!  Good to be back again after all this time, and I hope to hear from
someone local ASAP.

Dizzy in DC