From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:41:07 -0800
I want to give a big thank you to everyone that participated in the raffles
to raise ADV Research dollars at the York Show on Saturday.  This includes
those that supported researach by donations to the AFA raffles for the
Pamela Slack Fund, and also for the raffles for the University of Georgia
Research team.  Both are important!

Those who donated items for the U of GA raffle included: Judy Gronwold,
Wayne and Sylvia Baggett, Lana Bogusz and Julie Fossa.  Carla Smith donated
"I Support ADV Research" buttons, which also helped to generate funds.  We
were able to send a check to the University of Georgia for $150.00, today.

=====
Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
419/ 225-8383

"Just A Place To Hang Your Hammock While You're Looking for A Home!"