From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:06:07 -0700
Dumbledore Ferret: Mooooommmm........I need da credit card thingy!!!!
Hurry Mooommmmm...I needs to buy da tickets , I needs to buy dem ALL
before anyone else can get any.............TUNNEL TOY...............
FWEE STANDING HAMMIE STAND......... oooh.........GOODIE BASKET......
Buy Now..........HUH?? Mooommmmmmm, what does "do you want us to
increase your credit limit" mean???

This month, the Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com/
will benefit The Ferret Haven in Louisivlle, KY. www.theferrethaven.org

From a one-of-a-kind hand knit FERRET SCARF to a LONGABERGER basket &
HOME INTERIORS Candles, this raffle has something for you! If you have
hair on your head, love DIAMONDS and SAPHIRES, are looking for a new
FERRET BEDDING SET, are dieing to get your hands on Deva's LATEST
FERERT ART CD, want to add to your collection of FERRET SCULPRURES,
have always wanted a one-of-a kind STAINED GLASS FERRET.........this
raffle has something for YOU!!!!! These items would make some excellent
Christmas Gifts!!

The Ferret Haven has recently taken in the remaining "sick and elderly"
ferrets from a Chesterfield VA shelter which closed its doors. Between
on-site ferrets and those in foster homes for which we cover medical
expenses, we are avaraging 50 ferrets at any given time. As is the case
with most shelters, we're experiencing an increase in incoming ferrets
due to economic hardship. We've also been hit with a large number of
strays this fall.

We are looking forward to purchasing Melatonin Implants and Lupron for
approx. 20 ferrets who are beyond the age of being good surgical
candidates. We appreciate your help in reaching that goal!!

GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!