From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 06:07:42 -0700
hey friends...:)

i just wanted to tell y'all that i got my HappyHearts Ferret...my husband
named him Patches...he is covered in hearts of several different
materials...

you can see him at
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/HappyHeartsFerret.html

yes...i i loved him so much that i made a page for these amazing statues
that Karen and The Scruff You Gang make to raise funds for their medical
needs...

they come with a very special card...you can see them ont he page also...
but here is a sample of what it says...[please do not steal these words..
they belong to Karen]

 -------------
Each heart shaped patch represents a patch used to mend a ferrets broken
heart and a patch left on your heart.

Thank you for all you do!

Created by Karen Douglas
 -------------

there is still one or two available on the page...and there will be
more...but she DOES take commissions...and she also makes wall hangings
to match...or by themselves...:)

all can be seen on the page...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/HappyHeartsFerret.html

what a special gift for that special ferret person you know...or that
special shelter mom or dad that always goes above and beyond...or for
yourself...in memory of all the ferrets that have touched your heart...
or you have touched theirs...:)

please, go see these...they really touched MY heart...:)

love,
kat...
with a patched heart...:)

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-16)...
Check out http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/ for my ShelterHelp pages!!!!

"The Royal Order Of Pooper Scoopers"
http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html

My Help4ADV Pages...
http://Help4ADV.terrabox.com/

SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org

SOS Raffles...
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!