From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:42:21 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday Sukie Crandall posted a concise list of "Symptoms of Adrenal
Growths".  Toward the end of the list was the one I had been dreading to
see.  It confirmed for me something frightening that I had suspected for
a long time...Now I know the awful truth!  I have insulinoma!

     "-Fat accumulation that results in an increasingly pear shape"

Alexandra in Massachusetts

Hoping that Ben & Jerry will come out with special, medically-indicated
pints of ice cream for insulinemic women such as myself.  With lots of
chocolate chunks, or nuts, or caramel swirls,...