From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:59:48 -0700
Hi Everyone~

Membership Director, Kit of the Kouri Fan Club and my little boy celebrated
his 3rd birthday today (Wednesday).  We had a party at home with all the
founding members, Harley, Dixie, Stormy and Lily attending with cheweasels
served for all.

Mr. Kit will be allowed to accompany Kouri to Washington to lobby for more
raisins when the funds are finally raised for the trip.

Be sure and check out the new members' pix pages and the international
members' pix page.  http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/memberspix2.html
Don't forget to visit the other fun pages like Kooking with Kouri, the
Kouri Kronicles and Kouri's FerretHairKlub for men.

Also thank you everyone who was voting for Spokesferret Stormy in the
Sofla.com Pet of the Year photo contest.

The support and friendship was wonderful.  We had Rosie voting up a storm
in Ontario, paws being voted raw in CA, Skweek had the mind control in
place in the UK, even Lynda G.  and ncferretmom e-mailing everyone they
knew.  >>waves<<

Thank you April and Troy Lynn for your support.  I am sorry that we didn't
get the money for the fuzzies.  What was that cat going to do with $500?
Probably just go buy some catnip!!!

Stormy took the loss well but I think I saw Kit looking at Kouri's
cat-a-pult plans and Harley saying they should just get one from Widget's
or Kouri.

Sharon B.

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.