From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 02:08:25 EST
Ooops :-(

On Friday I posted a list of addresses where you can send cards or donations
to help ferrets.  I left out the information about the Ferret Coloring Book!
The money from the sale of the book goes to the shelter fund, so it's a very
good way to help.

The Ferret Coloring Book may be purchased for a $5.00 donation at The Ferret
Store by visiting www.theferretstore.com    Or by calling 1-888-8-FERRET.
(They are not making any profit on this -- all proceeds go to the shelters.)

Questions regarding the coloring book or the shelters which will benefit
from these sales may be e-mailed to Judith White at [log in to unmask]

Ronnie and the furry zoo.