From:
Donna Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 18:43:28 -0500
We are so sorry to hear about Axel.  Our sincerest condolences go out  to
you.  We wish we could say more, or have the words to help you get through
this, but we know how much he meant to you, and mere words can never express
the feeling in our hearts.  Just know that he had the best life a ferret
could ever wish for, because you were the greatest mom to him.  He was the
best ferret, and I suspect, the most well liked on the show circuit.  You
have our deepest sympathy, and if you need anything at all, please call. It
sounds like he went with no pain, and he will always live on in his many
beautiful sons and daughters.

With deepest regards to you and Jim

Your friends,

Donna and Warren