From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:51:19 -0500
I've seen many times the questions and such about recliners and ferrets.
I have suggested off the list to several posters about replacing their
recliner with an overstuffed chair and ottoman in its place.

I remember one worried poster was a wife and the recliner was the beloved
property of her husband.  She was trying to come up with a solution and
this might work for most people.  Granted you cannot lie back quite as
much, but it gives you the opportunity to have your feet up and kinda sunk
into a nice comfy overstuffed chair.

Just thoughts for everyone!  I had a really nice electric recliner that
I kept unplugged until the time came to get rid of it.  I had the same
experience as Maryanne with my daughter chasing after the ferret and
without her thinking she hopped in the chair, lifted the footrest and came
in for the arial attack.  To her shock, we heard a blood curdling scream
as one of the fuzzies had their tail pinched.

Just a thought for everyone!

Jen and Gang