From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:35:25 -0400
Hi everyone,
I posted a few weeks ago about two of my little guys having lymphoma.
Both of them are taking prednisone, and also essiac as an alternative
remedy.  They have both responded well to their treatment.  Even though
both are doing well, there are days when I know they are feeling a bit
uncomfortable.

I know that aspirin and acetaminophen are big No No's.  Is there anything
I can give them that isn't toxic to them?  There have been a few times
when I have found myself thinking, if only I could give them something.
Please email me if you've had luck with a particular medicine that has
been vet approved as a good pain reliever for ferrets.

Thanks so much!

Jennifer, Cindy, Pete, & Monsoon in AZ
-forever missing a piece of my heart named CJ