From:
"Melissa T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 07:13:54 PDT
>Mary and Eric plan to try to keep thing together and continue Modern
>Ferret and people out here are doing what can be done to help, so don't
>lose hope, yet!

I haven't been able to read the FML lately (except for today).  Could
someone send me a post that tells what is going on?  I looked on the FML
search engine but it only goes up to July.  Now you've gotten me worried --
I love MF!  :(

Good news!  Pepita turned three on the first of September.  She's still
extremely rambunctious and won't let me hold her for more than a minute
at a time.  It makes me laugh because everyone told me she'd be calm and
cuddly by age two. ;)  I guess there's a rule-breaker in every crowd.

Take care and dooks,
Melissa

http://barnaby.loveslife.com

[Moderator's note: More or less at the time Melissa posted I updated the
archives so they are current through August.  BIG]