From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:28:03 -0800
Still time to sign up for the St Paddy's Day Card Exchange!  In case you
don't know, here's how it works:

Step 1: Email your home address to me or go to
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php
to sign up... or if you want, you can do both.

Step 2: Get some St Paddys Day cards.  You can buy them....or make
them-by hand or on the computer!  Feel free to send a note, a letter,
or pictures-anything you want!!  We love surprises!

Step 3: I will e-mail you a list with the names of 10-12 people on it!
(I will email the same list to everyone on the list.)  You will need to
send your St Paddys Day cards to all the other names on the list!  In
return...everyone else on that list will send you cards and greetings as
well!  Your mailbox will be filled with St Paddys Day greetings!  What a
great way to celebrate the holiday!!

Again, we will also be collecting dollars for the SOS!  But please
keep in mind that a donation is not required to participate in the
card exchange.

Lists go out this coming weekend so get your name to me asap!!!

Here are the people who have signed up so far.  If your name in not on
this list and you want to play, please let me know right away!

Angela Dixon, BK Probstfield, Fran Brown, Alicia Drakiotes,
Stacia DeBaun, Linda Zerillo, Emily Sweeney, Chris Matlick,
Debbie Fitzgerald, Deb Carlson, Marilyn Ledoux, Suzi Lambert,
Marguerite Rauenzahn, Heather Ryssman, Brenda Zupko, Carol Krause,
Vickey Bishop, Sandy Repper, Alayne Avery, Suzanne Duval,
Julie & Ray Pressey, Stephanie Grant.

Thanks!
Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters