From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:11:11 EDT
Thank you so much for posting the outcome with you, and for sharing us your
experience with Kat.  She has helped many people here without taking any
credit.  I would not be surprised if while she was helping you she was also
on the other "line" so to speak giving her time to yet another friend just
because the other friend wanted to talk, or that she was actively working
to help someone else also.  She does this without asking, with no
reimbursement, and without putting one on the spot to "ask/beg" for
help....she just goes into action and does it!

There are so many neat people here on the fml.... I wish I could meet them
in person.  I wish I could have made it to the ferret show to meet many of
them....but I wish I could meet Kat in particular.

Kat, thank you for being my friend.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html