From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 09:09:28 -0600
Hi guys. I recently bought a new bottle of ferretone for Rocket and he has
gotten a few pumps from it since I bought it. Well, last night, I went to
pump it into his little ferretone dish and something really gross came out.
It looked like some odd bug casing with gelatinous ferretone all around
it. Well, needless to say, Rocket did not get any ferretone last night (and
he was NOT happy!) I havent seen him get sick after the other times he got
it but still...Have any of you ever had problems with ferretone? Is their a
number I can call for a rebate or is it ok to use? I would go back to the
pet store but we were traveling when I bought it so it is quite out of the
way. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Diane and Alex (ewww...gross!) and Rocket (I dont care what it is! Give me
the ferretone!)