From:
MS LAURA L ELLIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 22:23:03 EST
On Kelleen's request, here goes:

The Largest Thing My Ferret Ever Tried To Hide was a small dustpan and
broom set.  The ferret in question, Gatsby, is about the smallest thing
I've laid eyes on, She's barely a pound and a quarter, so that's why it
struck me as funny that this little tiny ferret very patiently dragging a
dustpan than probably outweighed her by a pound and is about 3 times as
wide as she is.  She fares much better with the broom (convieient handle
for dragging <G>).  But by far the VERY largest item she has ever tried to
hide is her brother Marshmallow.  And let me tell you, she didn't use a
very nice place to drag from.  It's very hard to be mad at anything or
anyone when you catch a glimpse of a 1 1/4 lb sable dragging a well over 3
lb albino around by his butt......

Take Care Everyone!!

Laura
Maggie (While they're busy playing, I'M gonna cadge those raisins)
Gatsby  (Very nonchalant while dragging a large mouthful of albino
butt around)
Marshmallow (HELP ME!!)