From:
Megan McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:45:34 -0400
The question: I have to give Anastasia a pill every day, and I have been
crushing at and putting it in Petromalt, their favorite hairball
preventative, so she'll lick it up.  Of course, when Stasia gets a treat,
they all get a treat, and I am starting to wonder: is there such a thing
as too much Petromalt?  Their poops still seem fine, they are acting fine,
but I was just curious if there is anything else I need to know.

The music: I play acoustic bass (like acoustic guitar, with a bit bigger
body), and when I play, Lexie's favorite trick is to try and crawl inside
the bass through the soundhole, usually while I am playing!  She actually
got in once, when I was restringing it, and I had to coax her out with a
raisin.  At least they don't care when I sing, like the cats used to -
dirty looks galore I got...:)

Megan and the Jazz Trio:
Anastasia ("Mmmm....time for a pill!")
Lexie ("Good vibrations!")
Sammi ("Hey!  I'm trying to sleep here!")