From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 08:30:11 -0700
Well gang, here are some replies/requests for the new video that I've
received... They are great ideas, and I am welcome for many more!  =)

1  How about different tricks....or better yet.....samples of things the
fuzzies get into each day.  (like dragging off items, investigating items,
sneaking into things...and many more.

2. I have a request for the upcoming ferret video...please include the
"dooking" sound I hear about, as my two ferrets don't make much noise.

3. I want to see - ALL FERRETS.  Talking (dooking), Playing, Chasing,
hiding, doing tricks.  COOL STUFF.  and a few cute sleeping positions.

4. How 'bout general care.  Most ferret newcomers only read about how to
take care of their pet.  This way, we could show them!

Well, these ideas all sound great and I will hopefully incorporate them into
the video!

Thanx, Dave  =)