From:
Playfull Kitten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 03:14:58 -0500
Hello all.. i have been receiving the list for over a year now.. but when i
lost my fuzzy in February, I had to stop reading it for a while.. i enjoyed
all the funy stories, but when i read about anyone's loss, i began to cry..
it has gotten better for me, so i decided to start reading again..

1.) there is a great seen with a ferret in Starship Troopers..  an adorable
sable comes out of a huge habitrail for ferrets..  and plays on a guys
keyboard..  his friend talks about the animal wanting attention..  The one
guy (owner) Looks at the ferret and he runs off up the stairs and the owner
tells his friendthat he gave the animal a psychic impression that there was
a grub up his mom's pant leg..  Proptly you hear a mother type yelling about
the animal..

2) I would appriciate any new scientific news about fuzzies to come out
since February especialy on insulanoma..  My other little baby aparently has
the disease..

Thak you for your help.. and am glad to be back..

Giant Hugs and Kisses to all the littel Carpet Sharks and other pets...
and my sincere condolances and apologies to those who have lost a pet
recently..  :(

Ronda and the Critter Farm
Rocky "Mom where are my granola bars" (ferret)
Spatz "Don't call me stumpy!" (cat)
Inky "Where are those yummy newspapers?" (other cat)
Herculese "Hey, this is a really new place, where am I?" (mouse)