From:
Emily Topp Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:27:19 +0100
I have an idea - when the movie comes out, maybe someone from "Ferrets"
or "Modern Ferrets" could check the credits and see who the animal
trainer is and get in touch with that person for an interview.

Most of the interview could be good publicity for both the ferret and the
movie (so how could they say no?) and could include information on what
it's like to work with ferrets on a movie set.  I, for one, would find
that fascinating!  Especially if the CA law is talked about - how do they
work around that?  Then the reporter could also sneak in questions about
what really happened with Ben Stiller and the truth would come out (even
if the truth from the animal handler is just, "The ferret was in a bad
mood that day, but is normally cooperative." Anything would be better
than only having Stiller's side of the story).

If one couldn't get an interview with that specific aimal handler,
perhaps it's a good idea to talk to another one.  How many ferret
handlers could there be in Hollywood?  The question could still be asked,
"What do you think of the Ben Stiller incident?".  I'm sure they would
have some good insight.

Fight fire with fire!  Go to the mattresses!

Em