Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 23:24:51 EST
Hi,

Ok, this evening when I went to change the litter box I noticed that the
entire bottom of the cage was covered with water!  The I looked at the water
bottle and it was almost empty.  I had just filled it the night before.
Lately it has seemed like the water bottle was leaking a little more and
more each day.  I guess it finally just let it all out.  Poor babies...I was
wondering why they stayed off the bottom level of the cage tonite.  It made
a horrible mess.

Anyways..  I was wondering if any of you know of a good type or brand of
water bottle that doesn't leak.  I can't seem to find one.  This one I
bought at a ferret show last year.  I guess it's time for a new one.  So if
anyone has any suggestions PLEASE let me know!!

Thanks,
Karri, Ona, and Ceezer