From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 07:25:17 -0500
Hello,
No more ferrets just doesn't work for me !!

When I lost Buddy Luv last January, I said this is just too hard to keep
going through.  I have friends that run shelters,(hi Candy, Mary and Kris)
I told my husband Kerry I just don't know how they do it !!  Then along
comes 4 more ferrets that need a home, They have them big sad eyes that
say Maybe you give it another try !!  We will always have ferrets, just
how many I am not sure.  Would like to take them all if I could afford it,
but since we can't we try to help in other ways.  God bless those that go
the extra mile each and every day to take the sick and unwanted ones!!

Kerry and Ada Gibbs
Weaselpals:
Hammocks and Sleepers
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html