From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:37:37 -0400
As time goes by the fuzzbutt-a-r00s eat all the kibble in stores so I
have to go terrorize supply places for kibble.

Searching the net I did find a good buy on Marshall farms premium
ferret food I did find a good buy on Ebay. But the Ferret Store had
the best bargain for the same 35 pound bag of $48.49 and only $6.99
shipping. That is a bargain, so guess what Peekaboo and Pester will
get. Ha!

Just a heads up for those who may buy on line.

Gordon

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111