Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:26:31 -0500
I've used Bach's Rescue Remedy on myself, my rabbit and my ferrets over
the years.  I first read about it on a rabbit lovers' email list, and I
was kind of skeptical about it.  I tried it on Waldorph (the bunny) when
we had to travel by car, and was amazed that it actually calmed him down.

The ferrets and I have also benefitted from it.  You can heat it a bit to
"burn off" the alcohol before administering it, if you like.  You really
only need a VERY minute amount, too .. your vet should be able to help you
figure out an appropriate dosage.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483