From:
Lisa Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 14:24:32 -0400
Hello out here!  I just purchased a 8 week old red-eyed white ferret.  I'm
curious as to what the difference is in ferrets with red eyes as opposed to
black eyes.  I also have 3 other ferrets, 2 sables and a panda(?) They all
seem to act about the same (don't get me wrong, they all have their own
personalities) but what makes some have red eyes?  Is it the same as some
people having blue eyes as opposed to green eyes?  I have had experiences in
owning mice where the red eyed ones were extremely hyper as opposed to black
eyes.  Is this the same in ferrets?

Also does anyone have the phone number of Country Ferrets?  How is their
reputation?

One last question, are there any ferret organizations in the Dutchess
County, NY area?  If not I would love to start an organization to help
people with ferret problems, questions, etc.  How would I go about starting
an organization(all the legal aspects)?  Please contact me personally
because I am about 3 weeks behind in reading the FML!

        Thanks, Lisa
        e-mail: [log in to unmask]