Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:38:32 -0500
Hi, my ferret has been getting Lupron injected every 3 1/2 months for
the past couple of years. But over this past Christmas he was implanted
w/a Deslorin implant. For the last few months the hair on his tail
appears to be thinning a little bit, even before the Deslorin implant.
So my questions are, how long would it take if his hair was gonna come
back after implanting w/the Deslorin? And since his tail hair still
looks kinda thin, should I go ahead and have him receive his scheduled
Lupron injection? And is it safe to give him the Lupron since he was
already given the Deslorin implant a couple of months ago? I'd really
appreciate some clarification on this subject

Thanks a lot,
Tina-