From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:50:44 -0400
HI folks!

It's your buddy Jerimiah here- the handsomest ferret in the shelter at
Ferret Wise!  (Don't mind me I love myself everyday LOL)

Finally Mom got all the newsletters in the mail last week- she was having
a real hard time getting everything done all by herself.  Shelter Dad
helped her one night stuffing it into envelopes.  Seems that now Mom has
to drive the great gramma from the nursing home to appts she has little
time left after caring for us... I think she should get her wish for
longer days!

Well things are getting or rather staying pretty busy here -- Mom took
all 5 lupron kids here at the main shelter to the vets last week Curly,
Disney, Gravy, Annabelle & Marie - but we had to do some scurrying as the
shelter van A/C unit stopped working -- so the kids were in trouble on
the warm days for riding!  It will have to wait to get fixed Mom says..
she added it to the "to do" list!

Once that was all over & done..  we move on to Thursday -- 3 of the kids
at St Gregory's house ( the OTHER Ferret Wise shelter location) had
surgeries for mast cell removals.  Phoenix and Anna are in good shape
today, but they got a bit of a surprise when they arrived at Dr George's
office.  Next week Hamish & Crackers have some more unusual lumps that
need fixing... so Mom has got lots of stuff up on ebay and in her ebay
store to try and help with all the vet bills.  The following week the 5
kids at St Gregory's go in for their monthly luprons-- we sure do keep
her running a LOT!

If you are in the mood for something new you might want to check out her
neat ferret art prints which you can frame easy... or some of the other
stuff listed below.

COLLECTIBLE FERRETSTOCK CANVAS TOTE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3684810183

NEW ART QUALITY Ferret Print in Mat
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3730355746

FERRETSTOCK TEE- NEW - COLLECTIBLE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3684348515

Ferrets Magazine  COLLECTIBLE May / JUNE 2003 Edition
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6908422297

Ferret in Pocket Tee- Size Med- XL available postage paid!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3674182810

Collectible ferret logo pen 4 Ferret Wise
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3685525507

Lastly- we are all looking forward after the summer heat to seeing all
our friends old & new at Ferretstock!  Come and meet me I will be the
handsomest kid there!

 :)

Jerimiah, mascot www.ferretwise.org

If folks observe stray animals and/or animals being neglected or abused
they should contact the Animal Control Division of their local police
department.

Ferret Wise - "Fostering a Second Chance" for domesticated ferret victims
of abuse.
www.ferretwise.org
a 501c3 organization.
Donations are appreciated & tax deductible to the full extent of the law.