From:
Matthew Ardill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:24:59 -0600
re: the ferret mall:
i think my ferrets (particularly Fizgig) would have no interest at all in
a diner attatched to the Ferret Scents store.  they would be far too busy
trying to eat the scented soap when no one was looking.

siani (who had her vet try to explain to Fizgig that soap is not a food
group, but Fizgig didn't believe her either.)

P.S. if we all stopped answering when people talk about things they have
absolutely no understanding of then they would stop talking.  it's
unfortunate that ferret people can sound as silly as non ferret people,
but telling them they do helps even less than with non ferret people.