From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 20:46:09 -0700
>ever heard of a ferret liking Pizza Sauce??!!!

Answer: YES!!!  One night a month or so ago I was sitting in the living room
eating pizza and watching TV when the phone rang.  So, not thinking anything
about it I set my plate on the couch and went to the kitchen to answer it.
It was just a wrong number, and I went right back into the living room, just
in time to see Katie bailing off the couch with a WHOLE slice of ham &
pineapple pizza!  Well I caught her before she made it to the closet, and
some how she'd managed to keep it right-side-up the whole time so there was
no mess.  Except for one ferret with pizza sauce all over her face.  Now,
what I really want to know is: Was it really a wrong number call, or was
this an elaborate FLO plan?  :)

Question: Why does water (and everything else) taste better from the Big Cup
than it does from the water bottle?

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"