From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:21:25 -0500
Dr. Jerry Murray says the vets should try calling Novartis at
(1-800-332-2761).  I am posting this to both the FHL and FML because of
requests for ordering info by clients of vets at both sites.  Since this
med (or Florinef which can be used when it isn't available) are essential
to survival for ferrets in need I am posting this specially, even if he
also writes in himself with the info.  I apologize for having misplaces
a private addy of someone who needs this.  [Forwarded to person.  BIG]

Sukie