From:
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:13:25 -0400
We've had a busy week!  i was at the University of Guelph twice.  i'm
having a really hard time breathing.  mommie got me a vaporizer and it
seems to help a little, but auntie Theresa and uncle Jim are bringing me
a nebulizer on Sunday in hopes it will be better for me.  i also have a
weird bacteria in my poops.  mommie keeps giving me this awful tasting
stuff and keeps telling me it's for my own good, but i'm really not
liking her right now.  i'm not feeling much like playing either.  mommie
is very worried.

Chudley & Corky were adopted this week, but we are taking back Jewel &
Joey as well as a kid from the SPCA who is young but has a tumor on his
side and 2 other ferrets from a home who can't take care of them anymore.
They are only 1 year old so it shouldn't be too hard to find homes for
them.

Skylar, the tiny boy who was found eating garbage, is doing real well!
He's back at the shelter, playing with most of the other kids here.
Hannah is a great ferret and "mothers" the others.  It's cute to see.

Auntie Paige did a bad thing to mommie a few weeks ago.....BAD auntie
Paige!  she tolds mommie about a huge spider she saw on Mandrake's cage
and although she "took care of it", mommie is so afraid to go into the
ferret room at night.  she even had a nightmare about a spider eating
Mandrake!  mommie is so traumatized!!!

Love to all my friends!
Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair