Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:31:42 -0800
Hi all.
Not much to say today as I am depressed cause da Boss chewed me out.  It
was still fun.

A little girl came in today named Pixie.  She waz met by a bunch of others.
They were all happy to see her and gave her a warm greeting.  Then they
wanted to hear about home and all da news and gossip.  They talked for some
time.  Then they headed over to da Babyfood Balconey and had a bit to eat.
Actually they had quite a bit to eat but who is counting.  Then they headed
off to explore da place and show her all da sites and attrctions.  They
explored for some time but finally ended up over at da Tube park where they
got into da tube races.  They didn't do to bad either.  Pixie said dat she
wanted to send her luv to her mommy and daddy along with lots of kisses.

A little guy named Nicki came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da attractions.  He wanted to try out da gravy here so
he headed over to da Gravy Gourmet for a bit to eat.  Then he headed for
da Otter Slide where he said he waz going to do some sliding and some
splashing.  He would slide down to a belly flop and then run back to slide
again.  He waz doing an awful lot of splashing and not as much sliding
there toward da end.  He waz splashing everyone and even tried to splash me
and I wasn't even in da pool but I was to quick for him.  There were quite
a few other dat weren't though and got pretty wet.  He said to tell his
mommy he luved her bunches and to send lots of big wet ferrety kisses.

Another little guy named Tigger came in later.  He waz greeted by a lot
of other little one.  They were realy happy to see him and were eager for
da news an gossip at home.  They talke dand told stories for some time.
The they all headed over to da Fruit Bar for a snack.  They ate almost
everything there and it had t be restocked.  They then headed off to
explore and show him all da attractions and where everything waz.  Then
they headed over to Twizzler Tower to eat da tower down and make it topple
over.  I am going to have to make a contest of that.  Da tower has fallen a
lot lately.  They must have done it before too as it didn't take them long
to bring it down.  A few eating in da key points and down it came.  He said
to send lots of luv and also lots of hugs and cuddles to hiz mommy.

I am off to my french fries stash.  I always eat when I am depressed.
Lucky I don't get depressed much or I would be as big as a house.  Gotto
go.

Bye BYe
Sandee