Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:20:31 -0500
I have been thinking of how my ferrets get my attention, like Smokey
picking on Sassy and making her cry so I will get out of bed in the
morning and come to her rescue.  Snickers will scratch until I come and
give her an all over scratch.  Britney will fight with Angel until I come
and rescue her.  Angel just sits and stares at me until I pick her up.
Sassy really doesn't have an attention getter, unless she knows to cry
louder in the morning.  Yes I have been trained. (smile) but the rewards
are wonderful.  Well what do your ferrets do?

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Smokey, Sassy, Britney, and Angel
http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferrets/
Want a ferret clock? See our clocks at: http://hlrconnect.com/clocks/
Missing: Bubba, Duncan, Tubby, Woozel, Trooper, Casper, Murray, Rusty,
Mr. Snowman, Isis, and Ossi