From:
debbie & gerry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 08:22:56 -0400
I'm clapping in NH, Sukie. I just ignore the flames.

Ferret math has hit this house BIG TIME!  I just took in 2 ferrets from
people who didn't want them anymore.  They were their daughter's and she
is a teen with no time for them.  They knew I had ferrets and asked if I
wanted them.  Even though I have 2 more coming from Barb C. at the end of
the month, I said yes because I know the shelters are full.  I have plenty
of love and room (and a credit card for emergency) for them all.  My
husband said that's IT though.  He loves them too, as do my two children
who help take care of and play with them everyday, but are pockets only
run so deep.(sigh)

The 2 new ones are Houdini and Spirit.  Houdini is a male(finally) sable
with a black nose and is full of the beans.  Spirit is a red-eyed white
female who is also full of beans and the two together are one bucket-full
of BEANS.  Hilarious!!!!!!  I can't wait for the other 2!!

Visit my web page at <geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/6386>
Lot's of new pics and will have pics up of the new ones as soon as I get
them scanned.  There will be more all the time so check back often.  And
please sign my guestbook on your way out.  Oh and check out my new page.
Just click on 'Ferret, ETC' at the bottom of my links and it will take you
right there.  I am making hammocks and bed sacks with part of proceeds to
go to the ferret shelters of NH. or any shelter that you would like it to
go to.  I'm also going to selling a few gift items for hoomans.  Please
take a look.  I'm still under constructions so watch your step!

Debbie and her Crazy Ladies and Gents
Bandit, Skittles, Thelma, Louise, Raz, Houdini, Spirit,(and soon) Champ
and Dozer

[P.S.] correction on early post [this post above]
I need to make a correction on a post made earlier today.  Instead of
saying donation of $1 to $2 of each order going to "NH" ferret shelters,
it should have said to NH ferret shelters or to a shelter of your choice.
ALSO $1.00 donation from each order goes to Ferrets Anonymous.  Sorry for
the mistake!  I had a crazy lady who was trying to get to the computer.
Persistant little angel!?!