From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:01:44 -0500
I believe there are a few compilations of vets out there, but I get quite a
few requests for vet recommendations from various parts the country on the
Ferret Health Care website.  So, I've created a Vet Reference Database and
I'd love to have your recommendation in it!

This is a genuine database and it will allow you to go back and modify or
delete your record.  Because of this, you will have to provide a username
and password to log into the database.

To get to the database and sign-up for the first time, use this link...

http://www.miamiferret.org/cgi-bin/dbman/db.cgi?db=vets&signup_form=1

Once you've provided a username and password of your choice, you'll be
placed at the login screen to log in and add your vet/clinic.  You will
want to be prepared in advance with the Clinic name, address, city, state,
phone.  Also, there are fields for e-mail address and website if the
clinic/vet has one of these, plus your name and e-mail address.

Thanks in advance!

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Shelter web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc