From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 09:24:58 -0400
Last night as everyone was out running around, Duncan and Luthe, who share a
cage, found a Cheweasel at the same time.  Duncan grabbed it first, and went
running for the cage with Luthe right behind him, hissing all the way.
Duncan made it to the top of the three level cage, stashed the Cheweasel in
the bedding and ran back down, passing Luthe who was on his way up.  Luthe
reached the top, found the Cheweasel, and ran back down with it, still
hissing.  He ran across the room and put it somewhere - I have no idea where
it is now.  Duncan didn't apparently REALLY care that Luthe retrieved it, he
just wanted to piss off Luthe. :D  OK, so I'm anthropomorphizing here, but
it really looked like that. :)

Karen
for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup.
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html