From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 02:07:58 EDT
Hi all,

This will deviate from the general subject matter of late.  Seems to be a
lot of squabbles going on.

Litter box training: Our best luck has been a reward for hits and cleaning
up the misses.  If we are lucky enough to catch a miss before it happens we
move the fuzzbutt to the box and give lots of praise and pets.  I have
newspaper under the box to catch the near hits.  (You know when they are
saying "Hi I was here")

Bites: That gets a stern NO BITE and OWCH NO NO while holding the mouth
closed.  With Charlie I have had to pry him off my hand or arm a couple of
times.  He is a lot better now and seldom bites.  He was and is a fear
biter.  I am afraid to adopt him to anyone because of his biteing (sp?)

FLO: Does anyone know how the FLO infiltrates ones business???  I'm sure we
have a couple of girls that are members.  Misty is great at rearaingeing
funiture, boxs, mini blinds, water bowls (the kind that don't move) and
Daisy Mae is a expert at teleportation.  We have a two storie house and she
can get from one floor to the other before you can blink, also have one of
the kids that has figured out how to turn my radio up full blast.  That was
a shocker.  Daisy and Misty can also LEAP thall buildings with a single
bound.  That is if they wind their tails up first.  Not wag.  wind , like a
propeller.  Happy taught them that one.

We have a crazy bunch here at Ferret Haven, but boy do we ever have fun.  We
have 3 that are up for adoption and 6 that I won't part with.  Squeekie
crossed the bridge and is now with her Pooh Bear.  That makes 5, in the 10
yrs we have had the pleasure of sharing our home with ferts, that have
crossed over.  They have all been MF and have had one kind of cancer or
another.

Gay &
Happy, Felix & Chester  ( what are we going to do today??? lets chase the
girls!)
Misty & Molly ( when do we get to go on the truck thing momie? )
Prissy & Daisy Mae  (look out here come the guys...jump quick they can't
catch us then )
Charlie  ( I'm sorry momie, I didn't mean to bite, I just got too cited )
Henery  (will you guys just let me sleep and oh yes momie, can I have some
more of that duck stuff?? please )