From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:51:15 -0500
To help you fulfill all the wishes on your ferrets list and those of
your Ferret Giving Tree ferrets, Ferrets at Heart is celebrating Black
Friday through Cyber Monday with a big sale and some freebees!

Visit our webstore (http://ferretsatheart.com/) and Ferrets-at-Heart on
eBay http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html
for some very unique hammocks, beds, tunnels, toys, sleep sacks, and
more! All eBay auctions have a buy-it-now option. Shipping can be
combined between webstore and eBay purchases (Just email us upon close
of auctions).

Freebees are added by:

1. Remember the code word "FML", and email it to us with your PayPal
payment, when you've made a purchase from our webstore or eBay.

2. For every $30.00 you purchase from our webstore and for every eBay
auction win, Ferrets at Heart will send you an additional bedding item
-- a hammock (email with width of cage), bed, sleep sack, blanket, or
at least three toys.

3. Qualifying purchases must be made by 11:59 PM Monday night (eastern
standard time).

4. You have 72 hrs. from the end of the auction to pay for your
purchases, so, if you don't get paid until the first of the month,
that's fine.

Just some of our bedding themes available: Tigers, frogs, footballs,
cats, American Flags, Sunflowers, Indian Stripes, Birds,...

We've done our best to make the most sturdy, yet fashionable, ferret
bedding. Give the website of our shelter a look. Every dollar helps
ferrets that others have tossed aside. Thank you for your support!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, Charlie, and
Templeton -- All on the Ferret Giving Tree at www.ferretgivingtree.com/
Mandie and Templeton are still in need of santas.

You can find our hand-crafted ferret hammocks, beds, tunnels, sleep
sacks, and toys in our webstore at ferretsatheart.com/ and on eBay at
http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html