From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:50:22 -0400
Hi Folks,

Come to the 2008 International Ferret Symposium in Pittsburgh and
spend a little money. Don't you want to help the economy? So come do
something very nice for yourself and join us.

The Shelter Dinner on Thursday evening is free and we will provide 5
meals - 3 breakfasts and 2 lunches which are included in your admission
fee to the symposium. Add in excellent speakers and wonderful topics,
raffles, vendors, dancing, singing and Saturday evening surprises and
you will have quite the time :-). And let me not forget to mention
Ferret Bingo on Sunday afternoon.

It's still not too late to register...registration closes on Tuesday,
Oct. 21...on Wednesday it will be too late. Have any questions?
Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you in Pittsburgh.

Francine

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

The 2008 International Ferret Symposium
will be held at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh (Pa)
Airport on November 7-9, 2008
Won't you join us?

The Pittsburgh Ferret Symposium is Proudly Sponsored in part by:
Ferret Depot, PetCo, Totally Ferret, Ferrets Magazine, Melatek