From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:06:58 EST
The Town is in Great Danger

So finally Rocky is done telling the story and one billion dark warriors
came to attack the town.  Rocky and Ferahgo went to the town to warn them
about their plan, but they were too late.  It already started.  They went
to help but the dark warrior captain saw Rocky.  "Ahhhhhh!  God dang-it,
YOU!

All right Rocky, yah, okay I'll be back."

The dark warrior captain came after Rocky so fast that the weasel saw
the dark warrior come after Rocky.  Rocky pulled out his sword.  His leg
hurt so bad that he dropped his sword.  The weasel came after the dark
warrior.  His sword turned green and killed him as fast than anybody.
All the dark warriors looked at them and came after them.  Rocky said,
"parden that I make this quick."  His sword turned blue and kill them
all.  But he barely did it.  The cut is healed finally he can rest in
peace.

Wolfy