From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 05:06:46 -0700
Hi. I have worked with different Shelters and Rescues throught the USA.
I have been to them in Florida, Indiana, Georgia & Texas. NONE of them
have pictures on their websites of their Facilities.

Most run them out of their homes and DO NOT want people to have access
to pictures that may identify the home. They do have pictures of the
ferrets and they do show them around. But Actual full pictures of the
house and facility.....No WAY!

I am not sure why you would assume they would? Maybe on the different
groups they belong too or even on different sites (FB, Yahoo Clubs,
etc)  But on their actual Website Page for the Rescue. Nope.

Too many stupid people out there. With too many stupid ideas.

BTW I have several Novel Beginnings Ferrets and know Mary McCarty
personally. She often posts videos and pictures to her freinds about
the kids. She runs the PA Ferret Rescue OUT of her home.

Also often times websites do not et updated. Running a Rescue PLUS
working a full time job makes it hard to update. If you do not have
dependable people to help you out. Often times if you do not want to
loose your Domain Name you have to keep it up.

Staci L. Sharp