From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:59:50 +0100
>There have been some problems with bounces to some of my replies to you,
>especially from governmental addresses and from AOL.

I am glad to hear that some one else is having problems with AOL and its
not just me getting it wrong

Affiliated to Artis Pet Sanctuary, Doncaster, Yorkshire  ,UK.
[log in to unmask] Registered Charity Number 1069533.
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation
http://www.headway.org.uk/ Some great people who have supported me
through my illness.

[Moderator's note: AOL definitely has problems with mailing lists when
e-mail traffic is heavy -- mailing list traffic is given low priority
and frequently doesn't get through.  But individual e-mails do better in
my experience.

Then again, just about every day several people's FMLs bounce due to
"inappropriate language", but they're usually different people every
day, so clearly every e-mail administrator has a different idea of what
constitutes inappropriate language.  I have a few choice words for
administrators who attempt to impose their own standards of acceptable
language upon their customers, but if I say them then LOTS of FMLs will
bounce tonight.  BIG]