From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:30:04 -0500
Gary wrote:
>It's almost as if she wants *something*, but I don't know what"

Once a week I pick Toby up and take him to all the places that are NOT at
his climbing level or a ferret safe zone.  On top of the entertainment
centre, the dresser, my desk, kitchen sink, etc.

Of course I stand there while he has a good look around and smell
and then we move on to another unreachable ferret area.  I am a firm
believer in stimulation and curiosity.  Read Bob C's posts, eh?

Lynda
But then again she may want to meet Toby the Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep!