From:
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:56:43 -0400
Hello!  Been a bit of a busy week.  Mommie has been running around getting
ready for hr trip to San Fran to visit auntie Jill.  Auntie Jill is the
mommie of Buck, Goose and Sam.  Sam & Buck came from our shelter a long
time ago so mommie always enjoys visiting them.

DeeDee was adopted this week.  She went to a great home.  We took in
Spunky, who came from our shelter originally.  Spunky needs a home with
people who can let her run and run and run and the home she is in can no
longer do that for her so she's coming back.  We also took in another
breeder ferret from London.  He has to be neutered this week so auntie
Carla will take him in.

Shamrock isn't doing so well.  He's feeling sick so he'll go in this week
too along with me for my Lupron shot.  Woozelette will come too!  Auntie
Carla is gonna be so busy with us kids!

Our ferret frolic is on Aug 25 at High Park, area 26 from 2-6 pm.  We have
a best dressed ferret contest, tube races and more!  Hope we see some of
you there!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!